7.19.2010

Children Rise Trailer and NWP Phase 2 Annoucement

Friends,
my bad. life sidetracked me for a bit.
travel, new job, new digs, etc etc...
but all have inspired new thoughts, and more importantly, connected me to some new and cool orgs out there that are spreading the No Worries message(even if they don't know it...yet!)

needless to say, i have not been as diligent with the NWP blog as I would have liked...
But internet gets hooked up tonight, and we will be back on and runnng like Usain Bolt in no time.

Until then, check out the trailer (below) to my friend Billy Raftery's latest project, "Children Rise."
Get inspired, and then check out their webpage... http://www.childrenrise.org/

As always, thanks for stopping by, and stay tuned as I begin to rollout the second phase of the No Worries Project later this summer...

All my love,
cbd