12.16.2009

The beginning of the start of something great...

High Five!

Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you the No Worries Project. This is something I have been working on, in one form or another, for close to five years. It began with random ideas and incoherent ramblings, but slowly, with support and encouragement from friends and family, has developed into a more focused effort. Though it is constantly evolving, the NWP will always be a place people can go to find links to downright positive stuff, share ideas, and connect with people around the world doing their part to make things just a little better then they were yesterday.

It is a confused world we live in today. We seem to be constantly exposed to negative thoughts and actions and faced with a culture that encourages us in so many ways to think for ourselves first. The No Worries Project is about taking a few moments to recognize some of the good things that are going on in this world. I remember one of my favorite quotes, I think its from Jack Kornfield, but dont hold it to me: "Life is so tough, how can we be anything but nice."

I sincerely hope you enjoy this blog, and I encourage you to share in helping this become a place where we can all access some of the inspiring ideas, thoughts, organizations, and people that are finding a voice in this awesome world.

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Much love,
cbd

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Very cool .. Glad you finally took the leap .. I'll be following

Anonymous said...

i love this!! yay!